Friday, June 29, 2012

Stacey Campfield: Still a Moron

In an article in The Tennessean, Stacey Campfield says
 "I think the homosexual community is one of the biggest bullies in politics that there is,” he told The Tennessean. “They’ll go nationwide on a national issue to try to intimidate anyone who disagrees with their lifestyle.”
I'll buy that statement when gay people start shooting straight couples, attack and beat straight boys, ban teachers from acknowledging that straight people exist, or tell us we can't adopt children.

Hopefully, Campfield can get therapy to help him cope with all the horrible abuse that he has suffered.

3 comments:

Dabney said...

You keep for getting that the privileged straight white man is the most persecuted type of human on the planet. We have to protect them from everyone.

David Holt said...

Gasp! Stop picking on us Dabney!

nut-meg said...

I"ve never really understood how "I don't agree with that lifestyle" is a valid argument. I mean, just wat is "that lifestyle"? I know gay people from every imaginable walk of life and income level. Is gay money somehow different from hetero money? Are gay houses different from hetero houses? Is gay decor... Well, you know what I'm saying.

And what's wrong with going "nationwide on a national issue"?